Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ave;new Reborn In Malaysia!! with Name tag


Well AS planed... The tag will be in FULL Production in Around July and Probably manage to get on the Event That i was plan to go. However, AS for the On stage performance... I Have to back it up. reason... Well Some members still have their Middle School Exam(SPM).



In the other Hand.... One of my Group members Really gonna kill me..... With the costume of hers, a Character From an anime called Gosick. the character was Victorique De Blois. or Victo, AS me and Friend decided to call her as. Victo, Really are a cold hearted person....(on my oppinion that is). Some of my friends called her Lame,( I dunno what is Lame about Victo)


I know what you mean... Why the Modoka's(pet or Magical pet) as i prefer to called it.... End up.. Meeting with Victo....(For my oppinion.... Victo's looks really tells me that The modoka's pet are not wlecomed Or Victo just got anoyed wit hteh smile of that strange stuff xD)LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers