Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hobbycon 2011 @ Suria Sabah

Hobbycon 2011 Cosplay Photos Slideshow: Team’s trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia was created by TripAdvisor. See another Kota Kinabalu slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

WEll This time an updates for the success of Team Ave;New Project. Credits to our members who cbosplay as, shiemi(the blue exorsist), Misaka Mikoto(To Aru no Railgun), Tobi(Naruto Shippuden), Naruto(Naruto SHippuden) Haruhi(The Meloncholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya) Ichigo Hollow( Bleach) and lastly ME Myself as HOly Mage(Nostale Online). Todays update, was a slide show like Videos, created by Trip Advisor. Also Let us not to forget that The reason why i was in the picture and was all thanks to our Visitor (though I make him so wear out, However, He did enjoy his time here at Hobbycon 2011.)

Now as I return to my life as a normal Kolej Student, with everything all over........ wait...... Did I say Over? Fuck yeah (like it was the ending one) 6 months from now was Kyanime! which was held at Sarawak. More update soon for the ACG events. My friend and I are plan to go both solo competition and Group competition. Looks liek my current luggage really need to give some upgrades. since last time it was meant for my clothing( normal clothing) and now its turns out that it will full of things like Iron,(not those iron bar. its an electrical appliances which use to make your clothe looks more nicer) props, Normal clothing, And if I must, I Will Wear my costume all away from Sabah to Sarawak (IF I must) and if i still refuce to change into better luggage. Also, if everything going as planed, I will go troll around the Airasia Terminal. and let me tell you, its not for show off, though you might think it was. at least I can learn something from doing so. and i can say those haters of mine... HAHAH they will have no guts to go out cosplay in their costume.

Anyhow, i woun't say anything as for now, I will go hunt material hunting for my next 2 costume, The Dark GUnner and Assasin. and yes both of the characters are from the same game series, Nostale. next up date will be about fabrics of mine xD for the 2 costume. Also, before i end this blog, Credits goes to person who is in team Ave;New Project. and Group Visitor, who come all the way from west malaysia, to sabah( although its coincidance) but hey, its not everythign to see on that rare occasion. So all thanks to those who i meet, on HC, and unfortunately, some Friends on FB I really forgot, though some even remember me chat with them LAWL!! thank you all TEam Ave;new Project Members. hope we can compet on each other and may the best wins ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers