Monday, March 21, 2011

if you have chance to travell which country you will pick and why?

hmm... Let me see.... if i got enough time, I will travel to Taiwan, and then to Japan. Well the reason why I choose Taiwan? well Rumors had it taht cost of making costume are really Cheap. like for example a full costume cost only 200(Taiwan Money) us only like what? RM20.00. Though, I recently Heard from a close friend of mine, that she lost some weight after returning to taiwan(A good chance to lost weight or gain more) and Costume Shop are heaps of it in Taiwan. and Japan? well Akihabara AKA Akiba/AKB. Otaku HEaven, and Lolicon, HEntai Doujin from any anime series... well I want to show off my Costume and being atracted to some person, either opposite sex or the other way around xD

Ask me anything you want weater i like it or not ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers