Saturday, March 19, 2011

May i know why u wan to defeat group Exclarion..is there any grudge between you and the group?? How do you defeat them?

Well..... That is my old self When i used to Lead 2 group. and, I tend to get very active and really bold on something i have to hit a jackpot. It works the way I wanted on those days. and When i try to Lead again on 2010(a different one. i did tell my Members that I would be strick and harsh. I dunno they heard it or not since the surrounding are noisy) and used back My old Would be self, Within 1 month, or perhaps within weeks, its all falling down. Some Might say that MY ego are high, and some say i was a fucking asshole. I don't mind those what tehy say. I know that they didn't mean to say that. and they only say it when they got very angry over something/someone. Moreover, as for grudge, I guess its time for me to let it go off the hook.. After I realized of what I wish for over my nieces last year. Lots of ppl Mistaken "Ego" as something else. For me Ego mean " I " in Latin. for the Last Question. that was I used to think i want to get them to their knees, however, recent friend of mine makes me realise something on the Definition of the HobbyCon.and Flash back of what i did, so My answer is, "Unknown"

Ask me anything you want weater i like it or not ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers