Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Health are taking the toll out of me.

Well... the tittle pretty much says it all. If you heard that I will Disbanding the group from entering the competition, well up until now, its still a 50/50 change tat i will say yes or no. The reason Why I say this are due the fact that my health are now getting worse every passing day. First it was my Voice box or Vocal Cord are Swollen and I have some dificulty on my speaking. Also, It also effected my eating habit. As I Weight at 95KG at age 24(its over weight), now its only at 90+KG and 95- KG. All that thing happen in months time.First Clinical Visit are at September 2011. Then Refered to the HQE(Hospital Queen Elizabeth) and been put into a professional Unit( Unit pakar) then from there i was refered again to Operation Profesinal, where i had to under go Endoscope on September 16 2011.That Endoscope are pretty much Puking alot, since it will enter through your mouth xD. After that, the doctor said it was normal, and nothing wrong with it. However, The Doctor do record, that Theres an abnormal vibration on my voice box(I dunno what the hell is that mean).

Then on October 20 2011, I under go another process and been put into Ear, Nose and Throat(ENT Unit) and this time, The doctor who attending me scope my throat,(unlike endoscope which that thing will be peke it in). Also, Thanks to my own Curiosity I googled Vocal Cord disorder" and this is what i found.


http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9339/10976.html



and here is how the normal Voice cord should looks like. As for mine, I didn't request a copy for myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajbcJiYhFKY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers