Monday, November 7, 2011

Wilson Chin Reporting for Duty.

YES GUYS!!!!! YOU HEARD THAT!!!!!! I AM NOW BACK ON DUTY!!!(not fully just around 80%)
xD. I was Sooo worry about my Ave;New Project, that it will crumble and break apart infront of my Eyes. Thanks to you all Who support, and those who wish me a good health, and many more possitive feedback (though there is some negative some) Who cares those ehh? Anyhow, I probaly will not be the leader for this Group, However, Thanks to 1 of our members who want to be our representative.(Clap-Clap) All thanks to God. Now, that M Voice are coming back to its normal way, I will be able to lead you all. Like i Aid, I will not Give up, Until God beat me up. Let Everything I do, I will pray for god. and in Team Ave;New I will be leading them to build hope, in God, that is each and everyone of us's Mission we are born to as Fellow Christian. I might not had the right to act SUpreme, However, I can lead you all to start belive yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers