Sunday, October 2, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and Holy Crown.

FINALLY!!! THE DAY IS HERE!! BEHOLD!! HOLY MAGE 2.0 ^^ well not actually 100% done. At least, I able to pull it out after 2 night i didn't sleep. I know the top head gear are soooooo Danm soft. xD belive me. With those PVA blue+ Tissue paper= 250gm weight (ea) =.= Which i need to remake it again just in case xD. Following are the top body part of the HOly mage.




Thats the first part of it. Next are teh Front Apron of the mage. Dunno what you called it =.=


I do not know how long was that thing. however, 1 thing i did know was, it was more than 1 meters. The next one will be the shoe.( i called it Holy Shoe)

This is what it looks like just now( around 6 hours ago)
This is how it looks like few minutes/ Right now as it dry.






now I still have like 6 days to complete my my gun =.=. Next update will be on tuesday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers