Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and (Re)-Progres

ok for today's Updates, Yeah.... About that I Finally Able to get myself back on track. HOwever, I still missing the rubber stick(for the hot glue gun) well I dunno how to call its. Anyway,2 days ago, I spilled the leftover Glue and spilled it over the floor and not to mention a lot of mess too. Thanks to my carelessness, I had to buy a clear type Glue/Gum to work with( for me its a disaster unfolding) I ussualy deal with white color gum. and mixed it with water. I do not know about this one though. Followings are the things that i bought some 6 hours ago.






As for the mace itself, I m,anage to be able to make it as it look right now. Thanks totalascosplayvblog for giving me an idea of using Clay Foam. luckly that Danm Daiso did had it. xD




This is how it looks like this morning.



This is what it looks like now some 30minutes ago ^^



as for this Clay, I called it a foam clay/Art Clay. ^^ credits to talascosplayVlog ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers