Friday, September 30, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and (Re)-Progres

OK GUYS!! FINALLY!! I got some good news and the bad news. The Good News is, My props are now get back on its own track. After 1 week of my failed props progress(the one that end up in the Rubbish dump) are now back to its original shape and smaller. Also, Re-Design the top mace of mine really cost me lots of sit back. However, in my family, I was as King of Last minutes.(it was the same meaning of "all nighter") And for the last 3 days, I was like up until 4.00 AM (GMT+8.00) and yeah, i looks like a human size Zombies. Also, There is a last minutes call from one of my friends who told me about the Japanese Festival which will be on from 7th October 2011 Until 10 October 2011. However, I will be on 10 October 2011 Which is falls on Next Sunday. MOREOVER!! I ONLY HAD LIKE 7 DAYS!!!! DANM IT!! Followings are the mace that i was manage to pull it up with ^^

I know... you saw a break part there. yes it is. It was started from a crack, then yeah as time passes and that things already bond to the lower part of the mace, I found it troublesome for me to make the top of my mace ==. as i out it down everyway i can get, yeah,knocked it a little and that is what you got =.=




Also, as a additional of that, Despite that there is a wig out there selling it like U$D 5.00 on each wig(around RM20.00-RM30.00) at the nearest E Noveal store, I still prefer use my Real hair,(since it looks really nice and the way i wanted it to be. Following are the Bleach Hair from Gatsby( EX HI BLEACH) Folowing are the bleach itself.







Before that I need to prepare my Full course of 5 things for the treatment of my hair after i tourchering it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers