Friday, September 23, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and (Re)-Progres

Okay.... So what should i start for today's update with? Should I say that I failed on the last props? Or should i start with new Matterials that I got? Well Anyhow there is some major changes. The changes are, I will using the Alluminium stripe or metal Stripes, Alloy stripes, Whatever the name is xD. credits goes to TalasCosplayvlog(The Videos that I posted early on). However, Talk about Technicquie, I iwll try to combine her Ideas and mine and (FINGER CROSS AND HOPE IT TURNS OUT WELL) xD. Following are the materials. Chat I found. Most FUnny thing was thie Metal Stripes.



If you asking me Where the hell I got it? well the answer its pretty simple. from the nearest Rubbish dump xD. well to be accurate, its more like at the nearby dustbin. Near Api api centre 1st floor. I was happen to roaming around that place. THen suddenly this things (the metal Stripes) poking out from that dust bin. THen immediately, my mind was like "WTF!! ITS THAT THING!!! ITS THE THING THAT TALAS TOLD ME ABOUT!!!....." and yeah i straight go and have a looks of it( as if i was in shoping for something) xD and yeah, that is how it goes. As I try to put that danm thing into my bag, I had some hard time with it and I injured myself( a tiny cuts that is) no big deal. a litte scratch and thats all. Also Next are the Adhesive. The Adhesive are the PVC solvent Cement. AKA Liquid cement, PVC glue, Chemical Glue, whatever the name is. still small in amount(for testing Purpose that is). Also for adding Streeghtn, I will use the Poxy/ Epoxy glue(some 2 ton+ sticking power) hmmmmmmm.......... Sound like mouthfull of chocolate ice cream xD. any way here is the photos for the glue and how it looks like. the price for this danm thing was RM2.90. About USD 0.94. for that small danm thing xD. let us all finger cross for the out come. xD next up date will be on the new phase of things xD



I do not know if it does what it said on the thing itself so... yeah,... Off to do it how xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers