Tuesday, September 20, 2011

prop making part 1 / 4 ( choosing prop)



Part 1 of making your props. For starters, it is common slightly of what you want to do now., or what you plan to do. Before you plan to make a props(regardless of what it is, or what it looks like or whatsoever, the first thing you need to do was, How do i deal with my props? How to I make the props what materials that suitable for making my props? well those question aren't for me, or for me to help you answer. you are the one that need to deal with it, and how you deal with it, is the other story. THe video here( although i was out of Topid already) still for me, if you ask me back those question, my answer is, messy and more brainsrotrm todo( though i doubt that it will be failed xD)

as For TOdays updates, My top mace really good as dead, and end up in the rubbish dump. Soon I found that the opposite wing of it,( the one that cut in half and use paper to support) the plastic of it pretty much bended out of shape, and already weaken(thanks to the scorchin heat from the sun) xD. Any how, New Ideas start to pop from my mind. and So i decide to use 100% metals instead. and make it more solid, and this time it will be metalic in color. Though price are 35.00 for the metal works, the metal smith agree to help me on that project. In addition, my ace are back to zero(except the rod) i am still using that thing back xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers