Saturday, September 24, 2011

Props hunting( parts/materials.

well.... Today seems to be tooo hot for me to move around. And today i was toooo tired, (Thanks to what i did last night.) NO, ITs not that i had some private stuff or bad thing that I did on the night time. its not what you think it was. It was like i was tooo tired try to figured it out on how to deal with the Props of mine. and THE up coming Convention AKA Hobbycon 2011 are just 2 months to go. And i was looking forward my props will make it on the day. Costume are fine. Though looks like it was toooo worn out. However, Next year I will try to make the different out of it. the only thing i need was the front Apron, and the head band( i use the Cown that i will hit the shop and buy it xD. Also, The side wing for my holy Crown are done, Still need some patter to put on, As for the back loop thingy, I plan not to used it since its hard for me to do. Any how, i will share the updates over the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers