Saturday, September 17, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and Progres Part 2


Ok, today, there will be some trial paint go on the prop( well just a little glimps on how it suppose to looks like when its fully done. Before today, at 1.00PM, ME and My mother Debating once again, About the cosplay and the hobby con stuff.My mom told me that This year is my last to cosplay. cause, for her, the cosplayers are all Rich ass Type of per(well for me its for everyone), as long as they have hearst and wills to go and do it ^^. When i heard that this is what i looks like (=.=|||). I said to her this will be the last time i will be go on Costume(yeah Right, Like i gonna stop). Following are the New paint that i just bought.










The paint it self costed me RM21.00 (Thanks to the person that give me discount) Otherwise, will will be RM30.00.

TOdays from 2.15Pm, After i go out to get my Paint, I start dealing with my Holy Mace. everything was in good progress. The follwoing is the aftermath of my Chaotic paint work. I have to Use the mask, since the fumes of it will going to makes me fell sick,more over, the first one that was going in to paint was the Holy Orb or Magic Orb. xD. The Color that i used was Dark Blue( a failed bought paint) xD. and the following are the choas that i faced


DOn't ask me why teh mask itsel f colored like the coffe.( cause back in 2008 June ,during my holidays, I help out my sisters COffe factory as part timer.

Mask, that I use when i was paint/ spray the paint. cause teh FUmes of it and teh paint partical of it really stink, plus its a safety measure as well as healt measures to prevent taht from enterign my lovely lungs LOL!!
with that Last Image... It really reminds me of the Resident evil's Bio Weapon xD.

After that, its the Orb itself. The following are the looks of the orb, As it is now. After some 15+ sheets of tissues put in that, I finally ready to open the new and The last of the tissues paper box.





well I think that is the updates for today, As I progress more on Later today, as after this i gonna go to my niecess's Bd party ^^ cheer off guys,

P/S I will upload a video of me doing that Wing part of my mace, so Heads up for the updates ^^. This blog will going to be update On daily basis, Until After My project and my costume is done. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers