Thursday, September 15, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume:

well.... It took me 1 whole weeks and some 48 hours (2 days stay up) to Build my Props into the way that I wanted it. Well, Actually, on last year, I learn something that sacred in props making. Don't Cut corner, even there is a chance to do so. and I did that on Last year Prop making, ended in Total disaster. the following are the Comparison between my costume and the Costume that is suppose to looks like:


As you all can see......... Missing parts of the costume, Est. around 40% Personally Rate. Much of the person that took picture with me, well they said it was nice Costume. and Some even Mistaken me as a Female Character. Although my most Epic "Failed" was the Mace of mine. Lots of people says it was a nice one, and Asked me what it was made of( Aren't that Shape told the full story already? xD)"the White part are made from the used Cooking Oil Bottle, Knows As The Neptune cooking oil) the truth is, I Did the complete one on the day before,(thanks to my Short temper, I whack that things and break it =.=||| that is how I end up like that.

The Costume of mine,(new version) I haven't get the idea on how to plan on it. However, The Good news was, The new looks of the Mace Are Finally at its best look.
Following are the Mace.





please Do Advice that rod of the mace are the same as I used on Last year. The only Different this time will be the Color. Instead of Sparkling Blue, I use on last year(The orb will see as the same as the last year) I will be Using Light Blue, on the Rod Itself, and the Blue will be the same as Shown above(you get the Idea). The only different that is, Th Mace, are 150+CM tall since i'm 175cm+ tall (about where my shoulder are).



I know My face looks like i didn't Smile, I just didn't know why. I did smile a bit. =.=|||

Next was the Head band's Side Wings. okay, I know what you got in mind. "why Side Wings?" Well, it looks like wings, and put at the side of the Holy Tiara/Holy Head band/ etc. etc.(You name it) Following are the Image of Raw, Uncolor,










The materials are simple, yet Inexpansive. Tissues + PVA glue Mixed with Water= when it dries, and hard enough, you can hit someone with that.

So far, This is what i will going to keep myself busy. I have lots of updates that I would liek to put on, Since i din't have Phones to help me out, last time until my tormented era ended at 13 September 2011 when I realised that I got some $$$ in my account. Soon i bought myself a new android phone. Samsung Galaxy Ace(not S). in addition, some of my friends actually think that I use I phone 4. Since its looks almost the same. Any how, tomorrow I will going to keep myself busy on the City looking for something that I need for my prop. If you happen to see me with my stuff, don get it the wrong idea. not showing off, but just want to try on the paint Before i buy it Just to be safe, so that I can paid for the right pain. I don't what the society thinks of me nor some Bunch of Losers that wanna make fun of me. I will not give a danm thing about them. SO, peeps, Heads up for some updates. Wilsonchin 41 Loging out ^^ take care you all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers