Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and Progres Part 3

Hello Wolrd and welcome to my Universe. As for today's Update ther will be more or less things that i will going put up here, Since today, I spend my whole days couped up in my dealing with my holy mace. Following, are how it suppose to looks like. Though, the paint are uneven, Due to the Tissues are not that nice(its normal). So, My idea was, use the wood filler. However, there is 2 choice I need to consider here. Either i go aim for the Powder, which I need to add some waters on later when i need to used it(messy work,mixing is not what i am good at,Cheaper) or buy the Pre-made one (the one in the container) which will cost me more then the dry one. there is 2 color. Chocolate Color and the common white. As for Today, it was suppose to be my resting days after the works that I did. However, I was bored, and deal with my mace. Following are the Picture.


That one was a White color Paint. Previously, when i was testing earlier this year, that is what i did.



The color of the orb as it is until this blog was updated



Afterwards, I spoted 1 place dind't have paint on( i tot it was that I missed it or something. when i pray it, suddenly the pain just Run away (LOL!!). In Addition, this is what i mean. a little spot that will make it looks nasty. This is what i mean by that.

( act as Base coat)
After about 1 hour ago, I painted the place with the leftover paint. the result are pretty nice. Following are the looks of it. on the Sample Rod, it was straight away painted in blue. while the other one was a white paint.

Overall, Progress... running the way I wanted it. However, I still missing some materials that i need. The Wood filler. That things still baffles me and still in plan of which i need to get. =.= (I hate PLaning) especially if there is a sec ond though which i have to prevent it with. =.=


Next are.. Back to the wing part of my Mace. well remember that the other side was paper? well I did manage to solce the problem and it really look nice. However, the opposite side of it seems really out of shape. so i had to striped it off again, and redo the whole dame thing. Cause the Techniquie i used on the striped side are not like previously done. so now, I have to make it look right. Following are the image of how it was looks like.




this is what it looks like this morning.



this is what it looks like this morning.





This is how it suppose to looks like after some time caring it and reshaped it. Please be advice that this is the other side of the things.

Thats it for today, Tomorrow I will be getting the Fillers. So heads up and wait for the updates guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers