Friday, September 16, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace. and Progress.

Well on this post I will mainly aim on My holy Mage's Mace.

this is how it looks like up close, whit the paint just scraped off few days back. And for that Few days, Already many sign of Rust come poping out. Following, are the Up close on the scraped paint.(remember I don't use Sand Blast or anything. or the wall nut blast)


As you can see...... there is some left over paint. that one, I need tinner/Kerosin or anything that can help me to get rid of those. Trust me.... I dunno what type of metal is it. (Chrome? Aluminium? Tinanium)(yeah right, As if xD) the spec iof the rod was,160+cm tall, 25mm wide in diameter with 0.01mm thickness.the type of metal was Stainless stell, which is common to see at shoping mall.. . I asked her if i can get 1 or 2 (for my Last year Prop making) and its all turn out nicely with Crystal Blue, Next will be what it suppose to looks like on this year Event that I will be joining.

the following are the paint that I use (testing purpose)
As you can see on the White color paint(not white actually)
was a primer for metal, and on the left side was the Color that I used(Krytal).
Also, there is a paint called the Samurai paint.



Following are the Samurai Paint that I mentioned just now. and last tiem i bought this paint, I got the wrong color.. =.=. there is one thing that interest me though. which is the glossy looks ant teh ant crack/ crack resistance formula.



The comparison are there. the works here is not end yet. in addition, while i was waiting these last photos to upload, I manage to deal with that orb. so until next time peeps cheer off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers