Thursday, September 15, 2011

DON'T SAY WORD THAT HURT COSPLAYER FEELING!!!

Recently,Cosplay in Malaysia is getting popular yet again The hater are getting more and more stacking up. Yes,In Malaysia people think it is weird or they so call "Freaks". With all the gossip around, even my own mother is starts to question me why do that. My cousin always asked me the same question "How cosplay","How did your mum accept it? How did your father let you cosplay" Well 5 words "My way or the highway." To be honest, either I force my Parents to come see me if i am doing alright or Shove it to their face. In which reminds me, when i was cosplay for the first time back in 2009 as Kotaro Kobayashi From Angelic Layer(a scholl Uniform)and the more recent one was on 2010 as Holy mage From an online Game, Nostale. Really, Nomad Of the Silver Spirit Tale.

My mom asked me why you like to do that cosplay stuff? then i answer her I like it DUh... (well i didn't say the "Duh") i just say to her that I want to experieces how it fells like to be center of atraction(AKA Attention seeker). Well, just like to get ppl amazed on what i was doing that is). Of course all those question didn't really hurt me at all but the way there look at me was like looking down to a freaks!!!!

Not only that, people in this history just get worse to worse to cosplayer, and now I will show you what that write in the Newpapers from Kuala Lumpur
"Alternative culture: young people love to "show" ‧ dramatic play ghost horse play"




For English translation/Translated as followed:

http://translate.google.com.my/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmykampung.sinchew.com.my%2Fnode%2F152981%3Ftid%3D29


"They agree that role playing is not accepted by the activities of outsiders, but that this activity always been considered a strange event, role players strange dress not only attracted the attention of others, is to bring some nasty gossip.
"How these people dress mess, it must be bad children!"
"Everyone wearing colorful wigs, eccentric clothes they wear, I can not accept!"
"Dare to wear such short skirts? Do not think about your own body!"
These are role-playing when they hear comments, and a variety of critical voices from outside the first day they enter the role-playing world has never stopped."

This year there are Malaysia representatives joining WCS at Japan, even if didn't win it still make Malaysia proud. And they say things about cosplay like that? Clearly the people who wrote this article are haters.

PLEASE,STOP WRITING,STOP GOSSIPING,JUST STOP!!!! IT HURT THE COSPLAY
"Then stop being a freak"
COSPLAY IS A HOBBY,THERE NOTHING DOING IT.
JUST ACCEPT
IT WON'T KILL,BESIDE HATER DON'T YOU KNOW COSPLAY IS ONE OF THE POPULAR HOBBY IN THE WORLD??
THERE COSPLAY IDOL LIKE KANAM,ALODIA,Yuegene.....
PLEASE
STOP
SAYING
WORDS
THAT
HURTS
COSPALYER!!!
YOU JUST END UP GET BEAT UP BY COSPLAYERS!!!

Well This things really reminds me of some Ex Members do the same thing to me right now xD( i do not if they still want to and want to continue. I Will be on my Guard.

P/S attention haters, fell free to do what you want to me ya ^.^||| I don't give a danm thing about it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers