Monday, September 26, 2011

About myself

Well...... I do not know if this is the updates. However, I probably need to describe myself a little more. Well, First of all my name is Wilson Chin. Or Wilson Chin Chee Vui as my full name. Age 24.(25 Soon in this coming December 14) I'm a person that not all able to accept me of who I am. Well, there must be a reason for that. Peron that loves to do cosplay, which started back 2009. Self Proclaim Street cosplayer. I do not know what i need to say here, since my Emotions are now mixed up at this rate. Reason? Well... its simple. An anime name Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない, "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day."), also known as AnoHana for short. That Anime I didn't watch it. Until hours ago. I watch anime in which the anime itself able to make me cry. I first listen to the OP/ED of an anime, then I will go watch it if the Song of it really suits my taste. Except Clannad. For that anime, I really dunno how I get to watch it. All I remember was, on June 2008 I watch 2 types of anime. Rozen Maiden and Clannad. at that point, I really don get it why I watch Animes. in addition, I did cry back then. Then the next following 3 Days, I was like All down Looking sucker/Looser.( as if I lost something important to me) I've become a 20% hikikomori. Meaning a person that isolated from the from.(well not entirely coupe up in my room) It just, as if something bothering me on something, yet I do not know what was that. 2 years before, Around December 2006 it was when my mom undergo some Heart related Operation, at that time, my house didn't have internet access/ Broadband. However, I do own a Ps 1 console back there. Now looking Back, it was somehow fell Nostalgic. Now its 2011. lots of things changed in me Compared the Wilson back in 2006. Some of my old friend say that I still looks like how i looks like back 2001(when i was age 14 Taking UPSR). Acted like the way i often did, lots of people not understand me. I don't blame them. Sure I got some people that dislike my attitude, cause they don understand me. Thank god that some of my old friends who don understand me being nice to me ^^ and take me as a normal person. There is a phrase saying "people change through time." well they are they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers