Monday, September 19, 2011

Holy Mage Prop/Costume: Holy mace and Progres Part 4(the most messed up)

well.. Todays are the most messy among the other days. since the Project begin. THe reason that is was, today I got the Wood filler/ Plaster.



It only cost me RM2.90. I though it was like something around RM3.00. Servay Hyper market are some what really cheat on its items and somewhat Expansive on its items in one way or another. Also While on the Kota Kinabalu City,(Suria Sabah) I saw something that caught my eyes. The Tiara/Crown/ Head bad(you name). Inaddition, the price are around RM68.00 to RM170.00+. the following are what it looks like commonly as it is.






the top crown are my fav. The price are not that expansive, its in the size that i am looking for, and its looks like it can be hide with my hair xD. Of course, I will try it it on myself. there is one of the tiara/ Crown, didn't have the fork like thingy at the side of it. all it use was a rubber ben it provided to hold it. I didn't get the picture since i was spoted taking the picture( which is not allowed and I didn't noticed it) xD.


next are the progress of the top of my Holy mage and the orb. the first thing that I manage was the wing of that(which holds the orb in between. I open my newly bought the cement/ or whatever the name was, and do it in my ussual spot. Following are the image of the progress. The progress are start from where i last droped at. the Danm looking transparent wings that I striped it off xD.



as you can see, that is the extra place that i had. Until that white line was go it xD


Afther those Pain staking moments on controling my tempers, I finally manage to put something that will eventually help me along the way to make the pros of mine. Following are the first step of it.



P/S Please Do not that I also did the same thing on the opposite side of the wing as well.

Okay, Here is the part where the Tittle said it all. "The most messed up". The preparation are very, PAinfully messy yet, I learn something crucial on this. The diferent between the common COncrete that we saw, and this White thingy, is This is plaster, and this things really dries very fast. In addition, it dries up even more faster when you in a room with running fan or something. Following is how it suppose to looks like when i was doing it. This is before its looks like. Before i apply the plaster.

This is before it looks like uneven surface, and the gum still not fully dried (Thanks to the weather), When i need a sun to shine, it just go moddy this morning. xD.



This is what it looks like as it is now. The shape looks more 3D a like now, and seems like it was a real deal. During the process, there is lots of things happen. For Example, this wing Part, did appear to be a crack there.(its normal since i moved it around) The most important thing is, Leave it alone and don't you think that you can go testing it by pressing it.it was as fragile as the egg shell of a chicken. During the process, I wasn't able to take many pictures of it. Since my fingers was soooo danm messy at that time.




The last few PIctures are all about pointing out taht it should be done.

Next The mini Ball/ Orbs that i took it out and do practically the same way.


.

Seems like i will have to update it again tomorrow. as tomorrow will be on my TOp mace again. So until then cheer off guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers