Sunday, October 9, 2011

KOCHIWA Japanese Festival 2011

WOU!!! TODAY October 09 2011, I HAD A BLAST!!! and in 1 week time I manage to get everything done JUST IN TIME!!! xD. Sorry for not updating my blog, Since there is numbers of thing happened. In addition, I manage to be a 2nd runner up winner. Also, its m,y first time Win in Solo category xD. All credits to the Judges who is present on that day, The supporters, and everyone who come and take pictures with me. Although the only Down side of the Even was, Lacks of Activities for other to join. For Example, some Japanese Tradition clothing showcase, Japanese relate booth anouncement,( you get an idea right when you go to Japanese relate festival thingy).

Following are the Image for that KONICHIWA Japanese Festival. Day 3 Cosplay Competition.







o

the last image or so, where i stand at the back of the stage really awkward LOL thanks to 1 of my friends at FB do some stalking picture snapings xD.

All Image all credit to all the owners of the Image. And I do not own any pictures here.(except those are taken in my workshop)


P/S: please don ask me if i wear a wig or not. Cause, I DIDN'T WEAR A WIG AT ALL THE HAIR YOU SEE ARE MY REAL HAIR!!! I hate the feelings I got when the heat traped inside the wig. In addition, I sweat pretty easy. The following image are taken by me.

Also, as part of the update that i missed xD. the costume itself looks better than last year.





THe big different will be this one, The Front Apron



I still need to continue to make my costume stands out from the pack thus, I need some car insulation thingy(you know , the big slab,Black color Foam? the thing that found in car?) well I got that near my place where i living, whats more, its free too xD)

Everything are sew by my mom, Who help me alot in sewing. The costume are now at 99% Of completion. The only thing that i missed was the Back Loop that the holy mage need xD.

As for now, I will not be able to up date my blog until After my job is done. My stress are there. However, I know how to deal with stress. Unlike you all deal with it, I deal with it AS if stress is nothing on me ^^.

AS for now, I will go out at DAISO ny buy some make up thingy ^^. And my hair is now blonded just like on the HOLY MAGE itself ^^. I wonder how the lecturer will look at me like xD. Following are some additional Images Credits to their Efforts on taking my pictures and other cosplayers as well ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers