Monday, March 12, 2012

Anime Festival Malaysia






Yes You read the Topic right. Anime Festival Asia: Malaysia will be trolling with us this Coming June 9th-June 10th 2012.( by the way it clashed with Kyanime Which be held at Kuching at 8th-10 June 2012)



I dunno about this.. Should I go To AFM? or Kyanime!? WEll Of course I will hit Kyanime! Since its my first So called Long Hours Trip to a Foreign Place.(really, its not Foreign Land since its part of malaysia) Since I am Adoptable, I think i can handle this one. Though my parents and my 4 Older Sister worry about my Sickness which it can hit me at Anytime. Okay, As for Today's Update about my Costume, There is none yet this time around. Since my bank are depleated and uptil now, I failed finding a new part time job or a full time job...

Ok lets back to the Main Topic of teh day. ANime Festival Asia Malaysia. AFAMY in short. According To Danny Choo's Blog/ personal web page/ whatever you wanna called it, which you all can go HERE

AFA12 - http://www.animefestival.asia/
AFA MY - http://www.animefestival.asia/my/

More details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers