Friday, March 2, 2012

The Day when i almost Face death

As the Tittle suggested, yeah... Ave;new Project are now begin its service for the year 2012. ON the last year, we all see lots of things happened. either i like it or not, I have to shove it to my face. in addition of that, as for this year(2012) well lots 1 big thing happened on me( especially on Feb 01 2012) where i was being put into Hospital @ emergency REd Zone. Not Letheal, but... it just kind of Deadly thing to face with.. And I was like "This close" to face death.

WEll it happened on January 31 2012(Day 9 of Chinese New Year) as i order McDelivery, Fillet O Fish 2 set) Large not to mention, I manage to finish the 1 whole burger itself, however on the second one i only manage to get it 1/2 of it. That is where I chocked myself and almost face death.... and yeah I'm having hard time breathing and I finally give up on dealing with my meal.... and I call my mom.... at that time.... it was like around 1.40+ am ( Considered it as Feb. 01 2012) and yeah i sent to Hospital Like i said earlier.

Being Hospitalized for 14 days, 12 Days in Intensive Care Unit(ICU) during that 12 days there is 3 days that I was supported by the breathing machine( which mean the Hose being put into your lungs). and the strange part of it was.. I was Awake and aware of the hose in me. the doctor was totally surprise that i was awake.. even though the medicine that suppose to keep me sleep for 3 days are pumped into my body system(LOL). In other words "Incubated" I dunno how to say that...... Just to give you all a heads up... Its not the hen Sit on the Egg kind of Concept( if you get the pictures)

I was finally RElease and able to be back to my life style that i used to have( though lots of things happen and change with in me..... Also, ON last year..... I stay All nioghter more often than i sleep... and Myastenia Gravis is what i got... and this sickness are life time.. and redered me eat the Steroids pills The pendisoline( dunno how to spit that out) total of 200+ tablets. As for the one that control myestenia Gravis... DAily yeah.. its 30gm( half TAblet) as for the steroids.... It was kind of scary to others( but not me) on the first week its 12 tablkes, once a day. then 10 Tablets a day.. and now I am at 8 tablets a day for total of 3 weeks until my next reviews which is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers