Friday, March 2, 2012

Project Moemoe Puruchu

yes Project Moemoe Puruchu is now officially giving a green light to go Permanantly. Thus until This June i will going to see the fll size moeMoe Puruchu Running around with her Bazooka.

Ohh Just to give a little heads up. Person who will wear that will be me. YES ITS ME!! ME MYSELF AND ITS ME! I will be on the Original Version.. ANd I also told this plan to my parents( especially my mom) she was like in Shock the whole time when i told her i will going for the Female character LOL!! But Hey.. In cosplay... its normal... But for me? I tend to do thing too serious... THe materials I already got it.. The FAbric, The UPVC PIPE 4" dieameter and 1 Meter long... Some Reducer plugs, Paints, and Boots( thats the hardest part) any how new updates will be put on ASAP when i got the time to online mysef( which i alwayS) and After I deal with my Collage Days and stuff like that... and Get myself a part time job TO Fuel my interest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers